24mo. / 24,000 mile
Parts & labor warranty
No matter where you travel, our repair work is guaranteed!
At Buck’s Automotive, we stand by all the workmanship and parts that we put into your vehicle’s maintenance and/or repairs. This is why we enroll you in the North American Nationwide Repair Warranty Program. There are thousands of other reputable automotive repair shops that belong to this network and honor our warranties.
Full Warranty Details
Does my vehicle qualify?
You may qualify if your vehicle:
- Has been registered in Maricopa County or Pima County for the last 12 months and has not been unregistered for more than 60 days.
- Was manufactured in or before 2008 (12 years or older).
- Failed an emissions test less than 60 days prior to your vehicle registration expiring.
- Is not a motor home, motorcycle, salvage vehicle or a fleet vehicle.
- Emission control system has not been tampered with, removed or disabled, in whole or in part.
- Owner has not received previous program assistance within the last 12 months.
What are the next steps?
Step 1: Speak with an Emissions Testing Station manager after an emissions test failure to verify eligibility requirements and apply for the program
Step 2: Choose an ADEQ Approved Repair Facility if approved for the program. (Pick us!)
Step 3: Vehicle owner pays $150 co-pay and the program pays the repair facility up to:
- $550** for the repair of gasoline vehicles.
- $1000** for the repair of heavy-duty diesel vehicles.
Step 4: Vehicle repaired and re-tested***
** Owner is responsible for any remaining balance due to repair facility.
*** At the time of an emissions test failure, a vehicle owner will be provided with the code(s) contributing to that failure. If a vehicle fails the retest for the original failure code(s), the repair work is guaranteed by the facility that serviced the vehicle. If the car fails due to new failure codes, those are not guaranteed and owner is responsible for additional needed repairs.